- Öljy paistettu paprika, sipuli, inkevääri ja valkosipuli. Laittakaa sitten vihreä thai taikina.
- Kokoosmaito ja vesi ja kana ja kala liemikuutio
- 2 katilaa
- 1 pannu
- Risotto riisi
- Kuiva Omena Siideri
- Raakaa makkaraa
Vesi ja liemikuutio yhteen kattilalle.
Makkarat panulle, ehkä 4/10 lämpö. Käytää kansi ja vaihta makkarat usein. Käytää haarukkaa ja tee muutama reikää makkaraan kun se on melkein valmis. 20 min? 30min ja liian aikaisin reikää makkaraa tulivat vähän kuiva mutta vielä hyviä
Voi toiseen kattilalle, sipuli ja riisi. 4 min.
Sitten laitta vettä risottokattilaan kun se on loppu. Riiisi on valmis kun se on pehmeä.
Viimeistä laitta makkarat ja parmeggiano
9 years were significant and meaningful to me.
We did a lot of cool things that as a very nice side benefit helped research, both in Finland and in other places!
I’ve been involved in some core projects, both for internal users and external ones. I was free to release code as open source. I have solved hard problems, gotten rid of manual work with automation and helped people grow.
I’m happy to have met great friends and colleagues at CSCfi. I’ve learned so much and many thanks for showing how to work right and that it’s not all about 9-5 work.
It has been a rewarding experience. I like to think I’ve come quite some way from where I started. So long, @CSCfi, and thanks for
(all the fish) lasting memories!
Gött. I jämförelse med den jag hade innan så luktade denna mycket mera choklad och mindre bränt..
- 2x tortellini 250g
- 1x kirsikka tomaatia
- 1x tomaatia murska yrtejä
- 1x ruokakerma 10%
- 1x feta juusto
- suola ja pippuri
Miksata kerma, tomaatimurska ja mausteet. Kaada sose formille jossa on jo tortellinia ja tomaatia. fetajuusto päällä. Uunille 200 ℃ ~18min.
Versiolle kaksille: ehkä parempi rikottajuusto, penaati ja ilman tomaatimurska?
Ota pakasti lohta pakastimesta.
- 3 bataatia
- 1 palsternakkaa
- 3 porkkanaa
- 1 sopuli
- 2 valkosipulinkyntä
Laita kaikki kahteen kattilaan. Joka painee noin 800g. Vesimäärä tarvitset on ‘niin paljon että se menee yli ruoan’. Keitä ruoka.
Kun se in valmis laita 400g lohta yhteen kattilaan ja 400g kanaa toiseen.
3dl vettä ja 3dl maitoa. Vispata ja kun höyry tulee ottaa lämmöt allas. Laitta 4x 3/4dl (12/4 vai 3dl) hiutaleita (esim kaurasta tai neljänviljasta) skuupat. Kun on melkein valmis lämmöt pois ja lautta suola.
Laittaa puuron kulhoihin, laitta voita keskellä ja silloin sokeria.
Croutons : Uniin päällä. Laitta pakastettuna leipä mikroaaltouuniin ja lämmitävät. Leikkaa ja laitaa uunilevylle. Miksata öljyllä ja valkosipulilla. Odottaa.
Majoneesi : 1dl rypsiöljy. Yhden kanamuna (ei rikkitää) ja vähän sinappi. Käytää sauvamixeri(sauvasekoitin on oikea sana) . Laitta pieni kulhoon ja lisätä valkosipulii ja suola.
Salaatti: pieni tomaattia, salaatti, yksi avokaado, 400g kanaafilee vaan suolattu. Paistaa kanaa viimeistä ja kun se on valmis laitta croutonit uuniin muutama minuuttia.
Tarjota parmeggiano pöydällä.
Ohjeet: Hakata yhden keltainen sipuli. Laita kattilaan öljyllä. Miksata turkalainen jogurtti ja kaksi avokadoa. Suolata runsaasti ja vähän mustapippuria. Laitta vesi päällä spaghetille.
Avokado sipulille. Rakastaa puoli parmeggiano levy ja laitta melkein kaikki kattilaan. Ylimäärä pöydälle.
Puristaa puoli sitruuna kattilaan. Kun on lämmin se on valmis. Viimeistä Spaghetti kattilaan. Tsekkaa jos lisää suola ja pippuri on tarvetavissa.
- Fetajuustoa levy 200g
- 180g spaghetti
- 1 chilli / habanero
- ~ 350g tomaattia
- Suola ja Pippuri
Laitta uunin päällä 250C astetta. Feta levy uuniformille, tomaattia ympäri sen. Hakkaa chilli ja laitta juuston päällä. Paljon öljy yli kaikki. Suolata ja pipurita :) 25min uunissa.
Kun vesi on 100C laitta suola ja sen jälkeen spaghettin.
Kun tomaattia on rikki ota formmi uunista ja miksata feta ja chilli. Laitta kaikki yhdessä.
How to rotate??
- Maitorahka (pehmeä) 250g
- Maito 100g
- Nesteinen Hunaja 6-10g
- Pakaste Mustikka 100g
- Kaurahiutaleita 40g
- 1 laatikko
Laita mustikoita laatikkoon ja odottaa noin tunti. Sen jälkeen laitta kaikki muut ainesosit laatikkoon ja miksata. Huomata että mustikoita eivät menevät liian rikki kuin haluat. Sulje laatiko ja laitta jääkaapiin yli yö.
https://wtangy.se/menu has been born!
A colorful menu where one can (at least I hope) fairly easily choose a team if one does not want to change the URL :)
This was a requirement for being able to make a simple webview app :)
This is a good one!
Previous entries in this series: http://www.guldmyr.com/blog/wasthereannhlgamelastnight-com-now-using-object-storage/ and http://www.guldmyr.com/blog/wasthereannhlgamelastnight-appspot-com-fixed-working-again/
Renamed to wtangy.se
First things first! The website has been renamed to wtangy.se! Nobody in their right mind would type out
wasthereannhlgamelastnight.com.. so now it’s an acronym of wasthereannhlgameyesterday. wtangy.se . Using Sweden .se top level domain because there was an offer making it really cheap :)
Automatic testing and deployment
Second important update is that now we do some automatic testing and deployment.
In google cloud there’s different versions of the apps deployed. If we don’t promote a version it will not be accessible from wtangy.se (or wasthereannhlgamelastnight.appspot.com) but via some other URL.
Right now the testing happens like this on every commit:
- deploy the code to a testing version (which we don’t promote)
- then we run some scripts:
- pylint on the python scripts
- an end to end test which tries to visit the website.
- if the above succeeds we do deploy to master (which we do promote)
With NHL 2017-2018 season coming up and I had some extra spare time I thought why not finally fix this great website again :)
As NHL changed the layout of their schedule page about two seasons ago – there’s these days “infinite scrolling” or whatever it’s called when the page only loads what you see on the screen. This means it’s a bit difficult to scrape the page (but not impossible).
Lately I’ve been using REST API and JSON data for quite many things – after a short search I managed to find this hidden gem: https://statsapi.web.nhl.com/api/v1/schedule?startDate=2016-01-31&endDate=2016-02-05&expand=schedule.teams,schedule.linescore,schedule.broadcasts,schedule.ticket,schedule.game.content.media.epg&leaderCategories=&site=en_nhl&teamId=
Now that’s a link to an API provided by NHL where you get the schedule and you can filter it. I’m not sure what all the parameters do, they’re not all needed. You just need the startDate and endDate. The API also has standings and results. I have not managed to find any documentation for it. Best so far seems to be this blog post. So I’m not sure about if it’s OK to use it or if there are any restrictions.
p.s. – there is a shorter URL to the main page: https://rix.fi/nhl – but the commands – like https://wasthereannhlgamelastnight.appspot.com/MTL – does not work.
Lately I’ve been using ankidroid to study Finnish – or at least to expand my vocabulary a bit. I think it’s great but it won’t work by itself and requires quite a bit of tenacity.
The good Finnish deck:https://ankiweb.net/shared/info/1918695216 it’s called “Finnish järjestyksessä”.
It’s made by Rendall and it’s quite good, it took a list of the most common Finnish words (assembled by my company ;)
The deck won’t work by itself though, I get a lot of help by:
- Get the word in a sentence helps tremendously for learning it. Just learning the words helps a lot, especially if you don’t care so much about using the exact right form. Learning how to use them is also important, and that’s where talking or reading things help.
- Asking someone for assistance or clarifications about words is important. For example you might have words that are translated to the same word in English but you’d use them differently in Finnish.
Some notes about the contents:
- Some translations are not awesome or the first word that shows up is the archaic meaning. So for those you’d want to click the edit card and change the meaning to something modern.
- Some erisnimi words are just fairly useless unless you want to learn a city /person name, like NATO, Salo, Joensuu, Jorma or Jukka. They might have a different meaning besides the city name but they’re rarely/never used for that meaning.
Making changes to the template:
On each card there is this “info” and sometimes hints. I found myself wanting to change the URL to wiktionary on the cards because google chrome didn’t redirect wiktionary.org to en.wiktionary org but to www.m.wiktionary.org which doesn’t exist. It’s quite easy to change this, because that part is done with a template and is not added in each card. To change:
- synch your decks
- install anki on your compute
- login with your account and synch it
- browse the deck and on the right-hand side you’ll see your decks and the ones you have marked and so on, there’s also a few called “adjektiivi”, “prononimit” and so on. These are the templates.
- Click on a template and then on the “Cards…” button.
- This will show “Card 1” and “Card 2”. In the back template you can then change the URL to whatever you want!
Update! If you view this blog on an a mobile device with the right user agent (and apparently very few of you do that) there’s now very little white space wasted! It’s not perfect yet but I’m working on it making it nicer. It seems to have some
Now about the normal Hemingway Ex theme, I like it. But there’s a lot of unused white areas when on 1920×1080 (17% of visitors – also the one I use ;)
So I tweaked the stylesheets to make some sections thinner and some wider. Don’t like it? Please let me know in the comment section below.
P.s. Developer Tools in web browser are full of awesome! Trying to find the right CSS section to edit would have been mental without it.
P.s2. Just to be clear, the Blog was not hostile towards mobile users before.
Thanks for stopping by so often!
The most visited articles last 2 months are:
OK, that’s the biggest one by a magnitude and the article I have surely spent most time on to keep up to date over the years :)
Here’s the shared second places :)
- Bicycle up to and over a fog covered Golden Gate bridge, pretty awesome downhills!
- Eaten at a relative’s french gourmet food (not expensive!) – it’s name is: sous beurre. It is up on 24th mission street together with a cafe called sugarlump.
- Went to great coffee place called: Sightglass Coffee. Real, good coffee with flavour.
- Also went for breakfast at an awesome American breakfast by Chinese folks. Don’t think I’ll find it again though :) I may want to give it a try ;) It was Golden!
- Lots of walking around the hills, no car chases yet though.
- Many other conferences happen here, quite often it seems. For example Intel’s IDF which was over yesterday and saleforce’s cloud computing (next week).
Made it through flights and security checkpoints and buses and trains!
Next time I’m going on this long flight it woud be awesome to actually bring tooth paste and tooth brush in the hand luggage. Also possibly some own food in case the air plane food is not so awesome. And some water :) Besides that the hoodie, sleeping/eye covers, scarf and Kindle and head phones were enough.
Weather is way better here than in Helsinki :) Pretty cool to get to see Greenand from above with no clouds, also Yukun is pretty impressive. But the farmlands of USA are pretty cool too – so structured and organized.
So what’s a good way to get rid of jet lag? Tomorrow I’l see if a bike ride is it :)
The hostel I’m in is the same as in 2008 when I was here last time – although this time there’s way more folks hanging out in the “social room” – but all people do is play with their phones and tablest/computers.. maybe because it’s Sunday people chill out a bit more.
Today I applied to exchange my Swedish driver’s license for a Finnish one.
This is because after two years in Finland the foreign is not valid anymore.
Poliisi.fi is the main resource for information.
The Finnish page has a bit more information than both the Swedish and the English one.
- The two photographs can be color and they should probably follow the passport restrictions (at least that’s what the link on the Finnish page indicates)
- Bring your passport to the Police, not only the driver’s license.
- On my account detailing that I’ve driven in Finland I just wrote when I’ve rented car in Finland, which rental companies I used and name/contact details/signature of two witnesses and me.
- Gather some patience, Police told me today (August 2012) that it takes a long time, maybe 10 weeks or more. So if your license is about to expire, apply in time. You get to keep your drivers license until you go pick up the Finnish one.
- They don’t tell you when it’s ready – you need to call or go to the station and ask..
- The doctor’s certificate you can get from a public health station or from a private, most likely a lot less waiting with a private one.
Disclaimer: I am still studying Finnish and not so good :)
The posts that I’m trying to write here are just a way for me to practice writing Finnish.
Kaivopuisto on iso, vihreä ja meri vieressä. Sisällä ovat puut ja kukat.
Kaivopuisto is big, green and next to the sea. Inside are trees and flowers.
— Turned out this sentence was not the best finnish :) Puistossa and partitivi might be better to use!
During the weekend the screen on my amazon kindle 6″ decided to go partially broken.It happened while it was in my backpack inside a ‘leather cover’ that I also got from amazon at the time of purchase.
Usually with these electronic devices it’s that if the screen breaks you’re on your own / can try to get some help from home insurance. So my hopes were not so high when I sent an e-mail to amazon.
They however just asked me to start a chat or call them. I started a chat because I didn’t feel like calling a US number (although they had apparently some service that they’d call me back too), and got a very quick and efficient response. They just asked me to reboot the device (hold the release thing for 30 seconds).
They’re sending a new one and will let me send back the broken one in the same package and with a pre-paid shipment too!
Hope to get it soon, I feel nekkid without this e-book (or anything to read really), and of course it happened just when things were getting really excited in “A storm of Swords” (part of the “game of thrones” book series)!
Merry Christmas ya’ll!
Making food in our little apartment this year, avovaimon family is coming here.
Ham in the oven, potato and carrot box, janzon, lots of fun stuff :)
Do you print pictures or keep all of them online?
What about if you’ve written a lot of text on some obscure blog on the Intertubez.
What if something happens and you can’t retrieve it?
Maybe this is just because I just started reading a post-apocalypsian book where an EMP just got set off. And it’s making me a bit paranoid.
But I think I need to go print some pictures to ease my mind :)